Followers

Thursday 14 February 2013

Valentines Day make-up

Hi Guys, this is going to be a very dramatic smokey eye look. Perfect for a steamy night in or a girly night out.
 
Products I have used:
Avon eyeliner and concealer (to purchase speak to your local Avon rep)
Brushes from 24ace.co.uk


Firstly I put my foundation on, I apply this with my fingers. Then I get started on my eyes, I put a shimmery light/white colour all over the lid then I put a black or grey colour on the outside of the lid and work into the crease. Blend this all until you are happy with the way it looks, once I am happy I apply my liquid liner and comb through my lashes before applying my mascara. I then fill in my eyebrows and comb them through. I then conceal under my eyes and powder my skin, I then contour and put on my blush. Lastly I put on lipstick and then it is finished ready for your date, steamy night in or a girly night out.


Thank you for reading, if you have any questions or requests please leave me a comment. Also please follow my blog, I put up a post at least once every week!


Pretty in Peaches xoxo

4 comments:

  1. Your makeup looks awesome! I wish I could do mine like that.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you! If you keep practicing, you'll get the hang of it.
    I'm glad you liked this post. xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. wish I could do my eyes like that! I get too scared and just stick to the lid!!

    http://beautyandtheboxes.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete